The Darrel Stretch "Plan of Action"
The following is my plan for marketing your home:
- Explain the entire selling process to you.
- Prepare and discuss a Market Evaluation, which includes sales, comparables and competition.
- Develop a list of the features and benefits of your home for the co-operating agents to use with their potential buyers. Highlight Sheets!
- Suggest and advise you as to any changes you might want to make to your property to make it even more marketable to the buyer.
- Make you completely aware of all the various methods of financing that your buyer may want to use.
- Provide you with a copy of your listing agreement and submit copies of your listing to our company sales staff and their waiting buyers.
- Submit your home to the Multiple Listing Service.
- Add additional exposure through a professional Realty Executives Saskatoon sign and security lock box.
- Promote your home at Realtors Open House for maximum exposure to other agents in the area.
- Hold public open houses when appropriate.
- Pre-qualify when possible all prospective buyers.
- Constantly look for the best possible methods of exposing your property to potential buyers in the market.
- Follow-up on all the salespeople that have shown your home for their response.
- Review with you, buyer comments regarding price, terms and conditions.
- Provide you with a copy of all advertisements that have been published.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the market, both in prices and change in the interest rates and their effects on the sale of your property.
- Represent you upon the presentation of all contracts by the co-operating brokers and help in negotiating the best possible price and terms for you.
- Handle follow-up and keep you informed, after the contract has been accepted, on all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.
- Above all, I'll work for you by marketing your home to obtain the best net proceeds in the shortest possible time, with the least inconvenience to you.